- Dual-sensor search head with metal detector (MD) and ground-penetrating radar (GPR)
- Integrated graphic display for simplified operation
- Rugged mechanical design with high-quality carbon telescoping carrying bar
- High sensitivity for high-efficiency soil compensation
- Detection of metal and metal-free objects such as improvised explosive devices (IEDs)
- Easily noticeable alarm indication (audio/visual/vibration) for MD and GPR on color graphic display
- Device settings available in numerous languages
The integrated color graphic display enables user-friendly operation and shortens the time for initial training as well as the familiarization after a longer period of inactivity.
The display provides an overview of all parameters and signals of the metal detector (MD) and ground-penetrating radar (GPR). The visualization of the ground-penetrating radar alarm offers easy-to-read depth information on the detected object. In addition, the device settings are available in numerous languages.
The VMR3G is also characterized by its mechanical features: The use of carbon and glass fiber-reinforced plastic makes it extremely rugged and durable.
It meets high standards for military mine clearance and humanitarian demining.
Suitable for following searches ...Mines : Suited for mine detection. Thanks to maximum sensitivity, also reacts to mines with low or no metal content.
UXO* : Ideal for shallow searching for all types of metal (e. g. unexploded ordnances, submunitions, etc.).
IED* : Thanks to a ground-penetrating radar, it is ideal for efficiently searching for objects with low or no metal content.