- Enhanced Imaging™ (EI) Software
- Compact footprint
- Mobility package for easy relocation
- Spill-resistant conveyor belt
- High-resolution images with 24-bit color
- Enhanced material discrimination
- Real-time diagnostics
- High-contrast image analysis
- Windows Operating System with Intel® Core™ Processor
The XIS-6040SE™ is a unique mobile X-Ray Inspection System (XIS) designed to be both mobile and waterproof. Its shock-absorbing wheels, stainless-steel handles, and collapsible roller table and screen make it easy to set up and relocate. Plus, its waterproof belt protects its electronics from spills meaning liquid containers do not need to be removed during screening.
Equipped with Astrophysics’ best-in-class software, the XIS-6040SE™ is the ideal solution for schools, sports stadiums, and special events where speed and flexibility are critical.
|Tunnel Size||60.0 cm x 40.0 cm (23.6" x 15.7")|
|Length||242.6 cm (95.5")|
|Width||80.4 cm (31.7")|
|Height||184.2 cm (72.5")|